In this position, you will be working on the airframe of a rare German Focke-Wulf Fw 190. The sheet metal mechanic will be working with German manuals. Reverse engineering from wrecked parts with few drawings and hand-forming parts needed to complete the structure.
- Sheet metal fabrication experience
- Experience with hand forming
- Must be able to work with little to no drawings
- Have the ability to lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a basic sheet metal test
- Warbird/vintage aircraft experience desired
- FAA Airframe certification desired
Full time positions include benefits:
- Health insurance
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
Who we are:
- GossHawk Unlimited is a full service restoration and maintenance facility, specializing in warbird and vintage aircraft, both prop and jet types.
- GossHawk employees have A&P and/or IA licenses
- In addition to restorations, GossHawk performs annual, condition, progressive and 100 hour inspections; in addition to component repairs, engine maintenance, engine changes and structural repairs, both major and minor.