We're always looking for good people
- GossHawk Unlimited is a full service restoration and maintenance facility, specializing in warbird and vintage aircraft, both prop and jet types.
- GossHawk employees have A&P and/or IA licenses
- In addition to restorations, GossHawk performs annual, condition, progressive and 100 hour inspections; in addition to component repairs, engine maintenance, engine changes and structural repairs, both major and minor.
- GossHawk Unlimited is an equal opportunity employer.
If this sounds like your kind of firm—and if you're looking for an opportunity to grow instead of just another job—we’d love to hear from you.
Please see below for details on general qualifications and benefits, along with links for specific job openings.
What you need to succeed at GossHawk Unlimited.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong professionalism and customer service skills
- High energy and a positive, team-oriented attitude
- The ability to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Solid communication skills
What you’ll be eligible for as a full-time GossHawk Unlimited team member
- Health insurance
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
Job description: In this position, you will be working on the airframe of a rare German Focke-Wulf Fw 190. The sheet metal mechanic will be working with German manuals. Reverse engineering from wrecked parts with few drawings and hand-forming parts needed to complete the structure. Job Requirements: Sheet metal fabrication experience Experience with hand forming…
Job Description: Oversee the restoration of a rare German WWII fighter, the Focke-Wulf Fw 190 Manage a group of 6-10 people Research for the restoration Delegate tasks to the appropriate team members Create biweekly reports of progress made Reach out to/work with subcontractors and vendors Work on the restoration itself Job Requirements: Must have an…